We take pride in our work and our employees and look to hire those individuals who feel the same way. If you are looking for a company where you’ll be appreciated for hard work and going the extra mile look no further - contact us today.
REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
- State of the Art Training
- Exposure to the Latest Technology
- Industry Leading Compensation Structure
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits Including
- Life, Dental and Other Competitive Benefits
- 401(K) Match
- Company Vehicles
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Steady Full Time Work
- Overtime and Bonuses
Northwest Wisconsin Refrigeration Services and Metropolitan Food Service Equipment are always looking for motivated technicians with foodservice equipment, supermarket refrigeration and/or small app refrigeration experience. Use the following criteria to determine if you could be the right fit for the job:
- Successful Candidates will have 3+ Years as a Refrigeration Service Technician or Equivalent Experience
- Willingness to Work on a Wide Variety of Products Including Parallel Racks, Single Compressor
- Systems, Commercial Food Service Refrigeration and Equipment Including Walk-In Cooler/ Freezers, Beverage Systems, and HVAC Equipment
- Possess the Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Position While Also Attaining the Highest Customer Satisfaction
- Willingness to Give Our Customers a 100% Satisfaction Rate
- Good Written and Verbal Skills Are A Must
- Safe Driving Record
- Professional Appearance and Demeanor
For a confidential inquiry about a career opportunity with Northwest Wisconsin Refrigeration Service and Metropolitan Food Service Equipment, please email your resume, or use our Hiring Hotline: Mike Vega at (888)-344-3475.
There are no opportunities at this time -- please check back later.